Coil CoatingFor the most diverse applications
In coil coating, an organic coating is applied to a metallic carrier strip in a continuous process.
The HUEHOCO portfolio includes decorative and weather-resistant coatings as well as system solutions for a firm connection of the metal strip with various rubber compounds and/or diverse plastics. In addition, for technical applications, there are high-temperature resistant as well as particularly slippery and anti-adhesive systems, directly rubberized or plastic-coated metal belts.
Our production capabilitiesVersatile and according to your wishes
- stainless steel
- low carbon steel
- high carbon steel/ hardened
- non ferrous metals
- chrome plated steel (ECCS)
- thickness: 0.05 – 2.50 mm
- width: 1.50 – 650 mm
- adhesives for rubber and plastics (PP, PVC, ABS, PA, …)
- decorative coating systems technical coatings like rubber or HTZE
- stamp parts in cardboard
- boxes, small load carriers
Coiled metal stripsMore running length
In order to increase the running lengths, we join the metal strips using the latest welding technology and oscillatingly wind them onto new spools. In this way, we reduce set-up and downtimes in your production.
- Strip widths from 1.5 mm up to 60 mm
- Extension of the running length to over 200,000 meters in one core depending on the material
- Individual installation widths from 100 to 400 mm
- Special decoiling racks with winding widths of 800 mm and maximum winding weights of 2,500 kg
INdIVIDUAL MAnAGEMEnTMore economy
Of course, we will deliver the coated coils in the presentation of your choice. Whether individual single ring packaging with and without cardboard core or wound goods on cardboard core, plastic spools or metal winding racks.